Peg Perego Venezia Toffee Stroller in one simple step, the reversible handle converts the Venezia from carriage to stroller. This unique feature allows baby to either face you or see what s ahead.
The Peg Perego Venezia stroller is, by far, one of the best purchases we made when shopping for baby gear prior to the birth of our daughter. We also bought the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio carseat to complete the travel system and I have been thrilled with the purchase.
Things I love about the Venezia SA:
1) Most obvious is the versatility. I've got a carriage for when my baby is sleepy, a reclined siting position for when she was still to wobbly to sit up straight, and a straight up seat for when she feels like sitting like a big-girl. Additionally, when she was still in the infant carseat and fell asleep in the car, I could plunk that seat into the stroller so easily and not have to disturb her. I love the fact that I can switch the handle/wheels so that she can face me, or face out. I also like the adjustable handle to fit my height (5'5") and my husband's (6'). The options for use with this stroller are fantastic, and I can't say enough about it's versaility.
2) Ease of use. Folding and unfolding this stroller really can be a one-handed operation. So can steering it, if you are carrying something else (like shopping bags) in one hand. Although the instruction booklet for this product is a novel (a wordless picture novel!), it is easy to figure out how to use it and all of its features. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to use the many features. (Some are less obvious than others, such as the latches under the fabric for the car seat connection, but they are all EASY to use.) We were able to figure out most of the stroller's functions without the instructions.
3) For a convertible carriage/stroller, it is LIGHT and it folds pretty compactly.
4) "Extras." Nice big basket underneath is great. *See below for my one complaint about the basket.* Cup holder is a convenient feature also. It also comes with a snack tray/cup holder for baby, but my daughter would quickly toss anything that would be on it! There are plenty of places to hook fun stroller toys. The canopy is nice and big, and adjustable to several positions. Keeps the sun out!
6) It looks nice. The fabric is of good quality and is durable and easy to clean.
1) When the seat is reclined all the way (to a flat position), it is difficult to access the basket. Not a huge drawback, but it's worth mentioning.
2) Cost, but it is worth EVERY PENNY, in my opinion. I could not be happier with this product.